We teach a number of crafts, not all of them will be on the dates below. A catalogue will be available very soon for you to look at. In the meantime if you have any questions please contact us on 01652 408632
July to September
Terms & Conditions
- We will reserve a place for 7 days but the place will not be confirmed until Full Payment of the class fee is received.
- If you reserve a place but have not paid in full and another customer wants to purchase the place, you will be given 24 hours to pay the fee before the other person is booked into your place.
- Each class is subject to a minimum number of participants, If that amount is not reached you class may be rearranged or a refund offered.
- If a class is full you can be added to a waiting list without payment of a fee. If a place becomes available you will be offered the place and the fee will be due in full.
- If we put on a class specifically for you on a date and time of your choosing we will require the full fee to be paid upon booking.
- If a class is cancelled by the pupil up to 21 days before the class a full refund of fees is available.
- If a class is cancelled by the pupil within 7 days of the class 50% of the fee will be held by Brigg Wool Shop unless the place is filled by another customer. Brigg Wool Shop will do it’s best to promote and fill the space during this time. If the place is filled a full refund will be issued
- If a class is cancelled by the pupil within 24 hours of the class or a pupil does not attend a pre-booked class no refunds will be available.
- If we have to cancel a class, we will contact you as soon as is possible and offer a choice of alternate dates. If no date is suitable within 3 months of the original booking you will receive a full refund